DOMESTIC FENCING SUPPLIERS AND INSTALLERS
Domestic Fencing in Surrey & West Sussex
Most people like to have privacy and security in their garden which is provided by fencing, the types of fencing we erect are listed below.
- 1.8m panels and tanalised posts the most common size posts used are 75mmx75mm or 100mmx100mm you can have green or brown tanalised. set in concrete top and bottom of post holes.
- 1.8m high close board using 100mmx100mm posts or you can have an option stronger size posts
- 125mmx100mm 3, arras rails, gravel boards, cleats, centre stumps
- 1.65m featheredge boards (this fence is called featheredge style) to this you can add counter and capping rail. To make the fence stronger
- Other types you can have are palisade wooden fencing pointed or round top as pictures
Angle iron and chain-link which out lasts wooden fences costs more first. but lasts a long time.
- Close board gates entrance gates. side gates, palisade gates. Panel gates.